9 juni 2008

I've been tagged by Janneke....

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1.Ten years ago...- We were on a vacation with frends in the south of France and I did't make cards.
2. Five things on todays "to-do-list"- Well today is almost over....I have 1 important thing to do today and that is watching `Voetbal`......Nederland - Italie.......
3. Snacks I enjoy- M&M pinuts and any other Chocolate.
4 Things I would do if I was a millionaire- Stop Working buy some Friese Horses for some friends and myself and enjoy our life and give money to charity.
5. Places I have lived.- I´am born in Den Haag, grown up in Rijswijk ZH and 10,5 yaers ago moved to Den Haag.

I tagged: everbody who like to anwser these quistions

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for stopping by and I love reading your comment.

Dank je wel voor langskomen en ik lees graag je reactie.

Tot Scraps'!~Diana~
Dianavdkooij@kpnmail.nl